Students will be able to:
- Use watercolour pencils to paint a scene of a natural outdoor area containing a variety of plant life;
- Use a variety of warm and cool colours to create a foreground and background in the watercolour painting;
- Create a monoprint using a found leaf that is not part of a living, growing plant;
- Use words and images to communicate respect, one of the 7 Grandfather teachings, between plants and humans;
- Reflect on why the relationship between plants and humans is important; and
- Demonstrate technical accomplishment and creativity.