Have students work in pairs.
- Demonstrate how to flip through the card continuously, and then ask students to use their cards to take turns telling something interesting about each page, for example,
- Student A showing the baby page - “In the past, when I was a baby I really liked to get into the pot cupboard. It drove my mother crazy!”
- Student B showing the baby page - “In the past, when I was a baby I loved to chase the cat . . . and pull her tail! It made the cat run away every time she saw me.”
- After everyone has had a chance to share in partners have some students flip through their entire card telling stories as they go.
- Ask students to reflect on the experience:
- What was challenging?
- What was the best thing about it?
- What was the worst thing about it?
- Ask student how they might use this never-ending card in a different way.